Community First News & Updates
Save the Date: Community First AGM & Awards Celebration 2019
Wednesday 9th October 2018
The Town Hall, Devizes
Join us from 5.30pm for refreshments
About the Event
The evening is a celebration of some of the key achievements for the year. The awards will acknowledge the exceptional contribution that groups and individuals make to their local communities.
See below for the 2019 award nomination form.
At Community First’s AGM we want to recognise and celebrate the exceptional contribution made by groups and individuals.
If you know someone who should be recognised, then please complete and return the nomination form below, by Thursday 12th September 2019.
if you would like to nominate someone for an award, please complete the form below. For a paper copy of the form, please email Wendy Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The category winners will be invited to the presentation on Wednesday 9th October 2019 to receive their awards.
List of Awards
- The Arthur Laflin Volunteer Award
- The Michael Jones Award for Inspirational Link Scheme or Community Minibus volunteer
- Community Project funded through the Landfill Communities Fund programme (or individual who has made it happen)
- Most Innovative Community Run Project or Service
- President’s Cup is awarded to the club member or youth leader who has contributed most to their community
- Robbie’s Endeavour Trophy is awarded to a group or club member who has done the most for their group or club
- Young Carers Achievement Award – under 12 years
- Young Carers Achievement Award – over 12 years
- Project Inspire Achievement Award
- Splash Achievement Award
- Splash Volunteer Award
- Local Council Community Project Award
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Thursday, 12th September 2019