Community First News & Updates
Future Health Priorities for Wiltshire – Information Meetings with the CCG
Please come along to find out more about future health priorities for Wiltshire. You are invited to one of two information meetings:
- 10:00 – 11:30am Tuesday 25 February 2020. Trowbridge Town Hall – Click here to book your free place at the Trowbridge session
- 10:00 – 11:30 Friday 28 February 2020. Alabare, Salisbury– Click here to book your free place at the Salisbury session
Nicki Millin, Strategy and Transformation Director for the newly merged BSW (Bath and North East Somerset (BANES), Swindon and Wiltshire) Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) will explain the plans for the merged CCG which comes into effect from 1 April 2020 and provide an overview of their 5 year plan.
The BSW CCG has an ambitious 5 year plan, with 5 strategic objectives:
- Improve the Health and Wellbeing of our population
- Develop Sustainable Communities
- Sustainable Secondary Care Services
- Transforming Care across BSW
- Creating stronger networks of health and care professionals to deliver the NHS Lon Term Plan and BSW’s operational plan.
The CCG is keen to engage with local voluntary sector organisations who contribute to these objectives.
These information sessions have been organised by Wessex Community Action, Community First and Wiltshire Community Foundation in partnership with BSW Clinical Commissioning Group.