Initiated in 2008 to meet growing local need, Project Inspire our alternative learning and support programme works with young people aged 16-19 years who are Not In Education Employment or Training (NEET).
What we do;
- Provide support for young people to develop individual action plans.
- Offer informal information, advice and guidance.
- Deliver a wide range of personal and social development activities, accredited training courses and volunteering opportunities.
- Deliver staff led webinars to keep young people connected.
- Broker work experience placements.
- Provide advocacy for young people to access specialist services.
- Work individually with young people to support them to move into a sustainable place in Education, Employment or Training (EET).
For more information, please contact us on 01380 729813
young people accessed intensive support
of young people engaging in Project Inspire have so far gained accreditation, recognising their individual skill development
of young people leaving our project, did so to a place in Education, Employment or Training (EET)
“Without this I would never have gone to college”
“Thank you for helping me get my dream job”
“Project Inspire has helped me find things that I am good at”