Splash provides positive activities & youth worker support for young people who are facing challenges in their lives, providing fun opportunities
What we do;
- We provide free to access positive activities for young people ‘facing challenges in their lives’ during evenings, school holiday periods and at weekends.
- We provide 1:1 action planning.
- We provide 1:1 coaching sessions to help young people tackle the challenges they face.
- We provide staff led webinars, to keep young people connected.
- We host a Splash Voice Group, where young people are invited to provide feedback and get involved in the future development of Splash.
- We provide volunteering opportunities for young people who wish to provide support for their peers.
- We offer 1:1 & family counselling through our partners Relate.
2020 – 2021
young people 'facing challenges in their lives' engaged in Splash provision
of young people accessing Splash reported increased self-esteem & confidence
reported an increased in skills & learning
“I haven’t got any friends, but today I made four.”
“At school they don’t understand me as much as Splash.”
“The support in the last year has been phenomenal. Our family life has been really strained due to my ill health & Splash has given my child so much confidence. Your investment in him as a person has helped him grow into a child who has seemingly adjusted to secondary school very well. The Splash team have been really great & have helped him very gently overcome his fears.”