Splash provides positive activities & youth worker support for young people who are facing challenges in their lives, providing fun opportunities
What we do;
- We provide free to access positive activities for young people ‘facing challenges in their lives’ during evenings, school holiday periods and at weekends.
- We provide 1:1 action planning.
- We provide 1:1 coaching sessions to help young people tackle the challenges they face.
- We provide staff led webinars, to keep young people connected.
- We host a Splash Voice Group, where young people are invited to provide feedback and get involved in the future development of Splash.
- We provide volunteering opportunities for young people who wish to provide support for their peers.
- We offer 1:1 & family counselling through our partners Relate, Wiltshire Mind and The Family Counselling Trust.
young people facing challenges in their lives engaged in our Splash service
young people facing challenges in their lives accessed one to one support
reported increased confidence and self-esteem
“It has been really reassuring to know that my child is receiving support from people outside of the family – and I trust and appreciate Splash so much”
“Thank you so much for making me the person I am today. Everything you have done for me I will forever be grateful for. The amount of respect I have for Splash is unreal. I wish there was a word to thank you more.”
“Splash has been great for my son – made him feel accepted and valued.”