Youth Club Support
Youth clubs give young people a low-cost place to go outside of school, offering them a sense of belonging. Club activities and support from club leaders allow young people to develop skills and build confidence and resilience for the future, as well as have fun.
What we do;
- Provide membership for Wiltshire’s youth clubs to UK Youth a leading national youth work charity.
- Deliver a free to access accredited Young Leaders and Youth Leaders training programme, which includes; Leadership Skills, First Aid, Safeguarding, Risk Assessment and Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Activity Programme Planning, Positive Behaviour Management, Sports and Arts Leadership.
- Offer comprehensive support for new youth clubs as they set-up.
- Enable groups to develop risk assessments, safe working practices and gain appropriate insurance for their activities.
- Organise a yearly programme of exciting adventure, arts and sports activities for young people accessing Wiltshire’s youth clubs.
- Support Wiltshire’s youth clubs to raise the money they need to develop and continue their local programmes.
Youth Leaders & 27 Young Leaders gained accreditation through our training courses
young people engaged in our face to face & remote social action projects
raised to sustain and broaden local youth club provision
“Thank you for helping us launch our new youth club, each week we are getting more and more members”
“Without your help our youth club would have shut”
“Our young leaders are using all of the skills they developed through your training programme to run some brilliant youth club sessions”