Funded by Wiltshire Council and managed by Community First, the Wiltshire Community Transport Development Fund has been set up to:
- Enable existing community and voluntary transport groups to provide a wider range of services
- Enable communities to trial new services which assist local people to better access local facilities
- Support the establishment of wholly new community and voluntary transport groups
The fund will give priority to voluntary and community transport projects that provide services for the general public; particularly where public transport is no longer financially sustainable.
What Funding is available?
SMALL Grants (up to £1,000)
What types of things will the SMALL Community Transport Grant fund?
- Training of staff and volunteers, including drivers
- IT Software
- Minibus equipment
- Publicity and advertising
- Research of local transport needs
- Costs associated with starting up a community transport scheme
The SMALL Grants application form is short and simple, and you will find out within one month if your application has been successful.
For projects over £250, applicants will need to provide a minimum of 25% matched funding of the total cost of the project.